Tuesday, October 1 – 9.30am Registration & Breakfast / Course 10am prompt to 5:30pm
HEALTHY PEOPLE MANAGEMENT – Take your Vitamin C! for Supervisors & Managers
Energetic, interactive day in which participants discover the 8 Vitamin C’s critical for healthy relationships with all colleagues.
· Key learning points emerge from each team exercise that can be utilized by participants & HR Managers on-property moving into the upcoming season.
· The day also assesses current communication methodology and suggests uplifts that can be used day-to-day, and, within reporting mechanisms and evaluations.
· Each participant will create a Personal Uplift Action List that will be shared with their G.M.
Wednesday, October 2 – 8.30am Registration & Breakfast / Course 9am prompt – concludes with Lunch at 12.30pm
Engineering with Empathy for Customer Facing Engineering & MaintenanceSupervisors & Team Members
Interactive session with role-plays and group discussion that focuses on
· Owner/Member/Guest: Personality Types, Reading Visual Cues, Understanding the Vacation Mindset
· In-Unit smooth empathetic interaction with owners/members/guests for WOW! results
Wednesday, October 2 – 12.30pm Lunch / 1.30pm Registration / Course 2pm prompt to 5pm
Front Desk EQ v AI for Customer Facing Front OfficeSupervisors & Team Members
Informational session with group discussion and key learning points that can immediately be practiced on-property
· Understanding the advance of robotics within hospitality
· Identifying positive and negative challenges from A I
· Valuing & Honoring Members with genuine empathy and efficiency
Thursday, October 3 – 8.30amRegistration & Breakfast / Course 9am prompt to 4.30pm
HAPPY HOUSEKEEPERS! for all Housekeeping Supervisors & Team Members
Energetic, interactive day in which participants discover the positive impact of their actions through safety consciousness & eco-smarts is a win-win for everyone.
· Personal working health & safety tips, techniques & education to benefit the team member & the Owner/Guest
· Guest Interaction & Appropriate Caring Response Skills
· Organic Cleaning Products Laboratory