Join Us for Insights Which Can Help Destinations
and Businesses Prepare for the Future
Friday, May 1, 2020 2:00 - 3:15PM ET
FREE to Register
• What Does History Tell Us About an Airlift Bounce Back?
• What Will It Take to Restore Consumer Confidence About Flying?
• How Best Can Airlines, Destinations and Tourism Stakeholders Collaborate Towards Recovery?
• How Can Caribbean Destinations Position Themselves for Airlift’s Return?
Hon. Joseph Boschulte, Commissioner of Tourism, United States Virgin Islands
Peter Cerda, Regional Vice President for the Americas, International Air Transport Association
Robin Hayes, Chief Executive Officer, JetBlue Airways
Trevor Sadler, Chief Executive Officer, interCaribbean Airways
Who Should Attend?
• Owners/Operators of Hotels and Tourism-Related Businesses
• Destination Tourism Officials from Ministries, Boards, DMOs
• National Hotel and Tourism Association Leaders
• Industry Partners Marketing Representatives
• Airport Authority/Management Representatives
Max of 500 Participants